THE BATES FAMILY



WELCOME FAMILY AND FRIENDS!


Sunday, April 26, 2009

GIRLS DAY OUT 04/25/2009

A day for the girls. As we were getting ready Mia had a skirt on and some shoes, but she wanted jeans like mom. She said would you please dress like me mom? I said I was already dressed, so she threw a fit. So needless to say I changed to a skirt, tights, and black boots just like her. She is my fashion girl.

Us girls met Nana and Grandma at the mall. The girls of course road the cars with their money they had packed and then off to Bath and Body Works. We had fun at that store. Then we headed to Shoshone Falls. It was so pretty and wet. The parking lot was wet and we were misted really well.


Shanna, Janessa, Grandma, and Mia. Mia was so worried about her Dora shoe that she had lost down in the falls when she was 2. She wanted to see where it went. At 2 Mia could care less about her shoe, but now at 4 where did get go and lets get it!
Nana, Janessa, Grandma, and Mia...
Then off to lunch at Canyon Crest Restaurant. We had the spinning table. It actually rotates as you are eating so everyone gets a different view!! It was a beautiful restaurant. Janessa took these pictures....
Nana...
Mia...
Grandma...
Thanks Grandma and Nana for a beautiful and fun day!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

That looks like a great day out. I need to try that restraunt when I come home! You are looking good! its nice when the kids can take pics to put in their books as well. I am on my 3rd blog book. Crazy! Miss you!