THE BATES FAMILY



WELCOME FAMILY AND FRIENDS!


Sunday, December 13, 2009

NOTHING BETTER THAN A FUN DAY AT HOME AND THEN WITH FRIENDS AT THE HANSEN HOUSE FULL OF LIGHTS 12/13/09

First fun pictures with the tree. I always have my camera....the girls say I know mom pictures right????
Ken doing boxing with Molly...so precious!
Mia and some fun glasses...
Mia and her sister love to do this....
Then off to Arctic Circle with wonderful friends and then the lights. Mia, Harmony, and Janessa. Mia...
The Hansen house! We got there a little early and the pictures were great! It was raining/snowing at the same time but so much fun!
Us girls...
My wonderful friend Kimberly. She is so great and I would be lost without our many conversations:)
Me, Harmony, Janessa, and Mia...
Ken....
The pigs.....
The beautiful lights....

Thank you Kimberly for inviting us! It is always great to see you and your family! Thank you for being a wonderful friend!

No comments: