THE BATES FAMILY



WELCOME FAMILY AND FRIENDS!


Friday, August 6, 2010

JEROME COUNTY FAIR 08/06/2010

Ken and I took the girls to the fair in Jerome. The girls have not been tall enough for years to go on the big rides, but this year it was it!!! They got to ride the Octopus with dad, but not mom....I cannot handle the rides.

After the ride, Mia wanted to go again and Janessa said never again. Mia is so much like Ken and Janessa like Shanna. Ken said Janessa started to get worried as it got faster, but he was more worried of them sliding out.

Then to the nice rides.....Janessa on left and Mia on right.

Janessa...

Mia...

Janessa and Mia...

The cute hat dad got for Janessa...

Mia had to try it but of course while on her computer....

2 comments:

Dawn said...

did ya ditch the blog??? I miss seeing your kids! Start bloggin again! Love the new fam photo how fun and original!

Shanna and Ken said...

You are too funny. I just need more time in my day! It is the last thing and the first thing on my mind!!! I hope you are doing well. Love Shanna