THE BATES FAMILY



WELCOME FAMILY AND FRIENDS!


Friday, November 21, 2008

How precious is this?

It was Monday morning (11/17/2008). A long weekend after having colds for us girls. I had taken Mia to the doctor on Friday. He had prescribed some medicine. They said a couple days for it to work. Monday she woke up at her normal time of 5:30 a.m. After we took Janessa to the bus I told Mia I had to get ready. She said she was cold. I said well let me wrap you up and you can watch Diego. After I was finished getting ready this is what I found.......
This was also the same day after she took nap she said "Mom I hate these mosquito bites". I said there are no mosquito's as it is too cold. She said they are all over me mom. As I got closer I realized she was covered in huge hives all over body down to her toes. Well, she had a reaction to the medicine. So the doctor switched her medicine! WHAT A DAY!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I wish I could be cozed up in a blanket right now!! Too much to do though.......