THE BATES FAMILY



WELCOME FAMILY AND FRIENDS!


Saturday, November 15, 2008

TO MY FRIEND JUNE

Whenever I think of you,
I can't help but smile
as I remember the wonderful times
we used to share.
I remember how we would
talk for hours
and never run out of thinks to say
how we laughed at everything
and cried at nothing,
how we dreamed about the future
and never doubted that someday
All those dreams wound come true.
I miss the happy times
we used to share;
I miss having you to confide in
and that special understanding
we shared.
There have been a lot
of changes in our lives since then.
But in spite of the time
and the distance that seperate us,
I think of you often,
and those memories never fail
to brighten up my day.
I wish you happiness. Deep down within.
Serenity. With each sunrise.
Success. In each facet of your life.
Family. Beside you.
Close and caring friends.
Health. Inside you.
Special Memories. Of all the yesterdays.
A bright today. With much to be thankful for.
A path. That leads to beautiful tomorrows.
Dreams. That do their best to come true.
Appreciation. Of all the wonderful things about you!

YOU ARE A SPECIAL FRIEND JUNE AND I MISS YOU ALREADY!

No comments: