THE BATES FAMILY



WELCOME FAMILY AND FRIENDS!


Saturday, February 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA 02/07/2009

Grandma turns 79 but of course it is 29!!!
Us girls (Nana, Janessa, Mia, and I) made grandma a cake. It was a heart cake. We put candles in it and we pretended to light them at the nursing home. We sang happy birthday really loud! Janessa kept saying "Grandma make a wish!"
Grandma and Janessa.....
Grandma, Janessa, and Mia........
Grandpa was so happy today. He just kept smiling. It was so refreshing to see. I think I might have drove him nuts with the cameras. But they are an adorable couple!!! He kept trying to say something to me and I could not understand, but then I caught it and it was if I was going to put the girls in martial arts.....:). I said probably not just Janessa in cheer and Mia in gymnastics!
Here is grandma, grandpa, Janessa, Mia, and Nana.......
I love this picture. He is really happy! Grandma, Grandpa, me and the girls......
Happy Birthday Grandma!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Those pics are priceless. You will be glad to have them someday!